Discover the meaning of clutter and its impact on mental health, and learn how to reap the benefits of minimalism and clutter-free life
About This Deal
- What’s included: CPD certified home decluttering masterclass
The course includes:
- What clutter represents
- Why it’s hard to let go of things
- How clutter impedes on daily life
- Minimalism and its benefits
- How clutter plays a role in mental health
- Different clutter personalities
- Decluttering the house room by room
- Keeping a clutter-free life
- How decluttering can transform a life
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: Click HERE. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us.
About International Open Academy
More than 800,000 students in over 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to learn new skills, hobbies and trades. From sign language and TEFL or TESOL training to auto maintenance and face painting, the IOA's courses are designed to make learning fun, accessible and easy. Some courses can help students get ahead in their careers, while others were designed to ignite a new passion. Through videos, text, activities and exams, the IOA strives to keep their courses captivating and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, anytime and at their own pace with courses optimised for computers, tablets and phones.