All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 4 days ago
· Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed 5 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £29 for two-course meal for two
- £58 for two-course meal for four
- £31 for two-course meal for two, premium locations
£62 for two-course meal for four, premium locations
Premium locations include: London, Angel | London, Canary Wharf | London, Covent Garden | London Bridge | London, Piccadilly | London, Victoria | Cambridge | Edinburgh | Manchester
- Customers can choose a starter and main, or main and dessert
- Cured meat plank: fennel salami, pistachio mortadella, prosciutto and schiacciata piccante with mini buffalo mozzarella, pecorino and chilli jam, pickles, olives, and purple slaw
- Fritto misto: crispy-fried sustainable fish and squid tossed in fennel-spiced flour with garlic and lemon aioli
- Truffle tagliatelle: handmade pasta served in a luxurious, silky black truffle butter with aged Parmesan, nutmeg and shaved black truffle
- Vegetarian plank: chargrilled vegetables marinated in garlic and herb oil, with mini buffalo mozzarella, tomato and ricotta crostini, garlic cannellini dip, grissini, pickles and olives
- Peperonata bruschetta: sweet chargrilled peppers, whipped ricotta, black olive tapenade, crispy capers and a balsamic sauce
- Margherita arancini: crispy tomato risotto balls stuffed with mozzarella, served with tomato, basil sauce and garlic
- Oxtail tagliatelle: herby 12-hour slow-cooked oxtail and Chianti ragù layered with pasta, béchamel, mozzarella and Parmesan
- Sicilian chicken: half a free-range boneless chicken in a spicy tomato, aubergine and leccino olive sauce
- Caprese mezzaluna: half moons of whipped buffalo ricotta and spinach in tomato sauce with baby mozzarella and basil
- British crab spaghetti with tomatoes, chilli, fennel, capers, white wine and garlic, topped with lemon zest and extra virgin olive oil
- Classic super food salad: a combination of avocado, roasted beets, mixed pulses and grains, sprouting broccoli, pomegranate and spicy seeds with a harissa dressing and cottage cheese
- Italian steak and fries: marinated skirt steak, flash grilled and served with garlic butter, slaw and fries; £2 supplement
- Epic chocolate brownie: rich chocolate sauce, salted caramel, popcorn gelato and caramelised popcorn
- Clotted cream panna cotta: raspberry compote, smashed, meringue and fresh mint
- Tiramisù: coffee-flavoured sponge, mascarpone and chocolate
- Lemon sorbet: three scoops of lemon sorbet made using freshly squeezed lemons
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 30 Sep 2017. Valid Sun-Fri, excludes Sat and Fri after 6pm.
Redemption: No booking required, but waiting times will apply at peak times. To avoid disappointment, please book online at https://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 6 people per table. Must be 18 or older. Valid for 2 courses from a set menu per person; choice of starter and main, or main and dessert. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. £2 surcharge for steak main option, £5 surcharge for a glass of Prosecco. Excludes Gatwick and Threadneedle Street locations. Please check individual restaurants for opening times https://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/restaurants/ A discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the total amount will be added to the final bill. Valid for option purchased only. Not valid with any other offer. Not exchangeable for cash.
Premium Locations: Angel, Canary Wharf, Covent Garden, London Bridge, Piccadilly, Victoria, Cambridge, Edinburgh and Manchester.
About Jamie's Italian
The story of Jamie's Italian began when Jamie Oliver, supported by his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, opened the first restaurant in Oxford in 2008. The kitchen's experienced chefs are committed to bringing a piece of Italy to customers all over the UK, with a menu combining traditional recipes and quality ingredients with innovative ideas and Jamie's signature twist. Guests can savour an array of dishes, including freshly made pasta, as well as steaks, pizzas and salads that can be complemented with a fine selection of wine and cocktails.