In a Nutshell
Featuring 40mm drivers, soft ear cushions and active noise-cancelling, these headphones from JBL come with a travel pouch included
- JBL signature sound
- Active noise cancelling
- Hands-free calls
- Multi-point Bluetooth connection
- Comfort-fit fabric headband
- Soft ear cushions
- 15-minute charge provides up to 2 hours of playtime
- Battery life: up to 30 hours (approximately 20 hours with Bluetooth and noise cancelling on)
- Use the all-new JBL App to easily set the preferred voice assistants
- Play favourite playlist, text a friend, check the weather and more by simply tapping the ear cup to activate the Google voice assistant or Amazon Alexa
- JBL Live 650BTNC headphones
- AUX cable
- Travel pouch
- Safety sheet
- Headphone cable length: 3.93ft (approximately 120cm)
- Headphones jack type: 3.5mm
- Weight: 9.14oz (249g)
- Ear cushion material: leather
- Driver size: 40mm
- Number of drivers per ear: 1
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB): 100 dBSPL@1kHz/1mW
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Item weight: 260g
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth profiles: HFP v1.6, A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5
- Bluetooth transmitter power: 0-4 dBm
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.402-2.48GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, x001a/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Dynamic frequency response range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Battery type: polymer li-ion (3.7VDC, 700mAh)
- Charging time (from empty): 2 hours
- Speed charging time: 2 hours
The Fine Print
Delivery: Free. Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Selfridges, checked on 23.01.2020.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.