Children and adults can enter the iconic summer attraction of a maize maze at this family-run Buckinghamshire-based farm
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Monday 30 August and every Tuesday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- What’s included: JC Farming’s summer maize maze entry for one child, adult or a family of two adults and two children
- Child ticket valid for children between the ages of 3 and 16
- Free admission for children under the age of 2
- Complimentary on-site parking
Please note the tractor and trailer ride is at extra cost and not included in the price of the ticket. £2.50 surcharge for pony rides, £1 for animal feed, payable on arrival.
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.
About JC Farming
Hidden away on the outskirts of Little Kingshill, JC Farming is a family-run business focusing on modern and conscientious farming. Producing free-range meat and eggs and rearing breeds of chickens for pets and sheep, they offer their products and animals for sale. On weekends, hands-on experiences are run, when small and older visitors can learn the basics of living on a farm. There is also an annual maize maze attraction available.