In a Nutshell
Designed to reduce the appearance of acne in as little as two weeks, this JoLee LED mask is chemical-free and gentle on the skin
- Light therapy designed to treat acne-causing bacteria
- Aims to provide results in two weeks
- Chemical-free and gentle on skin
- Unlimited uses - no activator required
- Free from UV light, uses no heat
- Designed to stimulate cell rejuvenation
- For use on mild to moderate acne
- Touch on/off sensor
- Elasticated head strap
- Eight-minute treatment (pre-set timer)
- LED bulbs have a 50,000-hour lifespan
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Three AAA batteries required (not included)
- Dimensions: 20cm (L) x 10cm (W) x 15cm (H)
How to Use
- Wash and dry the face prior to each treatment to remove makeup and oil
- Put the Jolee Acne Light Therapy Mask over the crown of the head and adjust accordingly to fit
- Touch the mask at the POWER sign and once for the lights to go on
- Relax with the mask in place for the next eight minutes
- The mask will turn off automatically after eight minutes; to turn off the mask touch the POWER sign
- To continue with the therapy, simply touch the POWER sign again to start a new eight-minute cycle
Shipping to the UK Mainland only
The Fine Print
Dear customer, following the implementation of restrictive measures by the UK government aimed to contain the spread of Covid-19 (also known as Coronavirus), deliveries may suffer delays throughout the United Kingdom.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Shop4You, checked on 15.01.2020.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.