Wind down and admire picturesque views in this colourful, movie-like scenery that features plants, waterfalls and bridges
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: entry to Kilver Court Gardens
- Originally set up in 1880s, the Kilver Court Gardens have evolved over the years and currently feature a rockery, parterre, and the even a subtropical island
- Free admission for children under 14
- Cafe and restaurant on site
- For further info, please click here.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Nov 2019. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon with Security Code on arrival. Dogs are not permitted in the garden, except guide dogs. Valid Mon-Sat 10am-5pm (last entry 4pm), Sun 10am-4.30pm (last entry 3.30pm). On a few days throughout the year weddings and other events are hosted in the garden. These events do not have exclusive use of the garden which remains open to the general public, however there may be a large number of guests who are using certain areas of the garden for photographs.
About Kilver Court
Just a few years ago Kilver Court was an abandoned, monolithic Victorian building on the edge of Shepton Mallet. Founder Roger Saul set out with a dream to bring a unique selection of designer brands to this small industrial town and create a new Designer Outlet concept that was dedicated to regeneration and recycling. Today, the Kilver Court Designer Village concept has become a reality.