In a Nutshell
This two-in-one tricycle is designed to transform into a stroller at any time and comes with accessories like a bag, cup holder and a basket
- Designed for children aged 9 months to 5 years
- Can be easily adapted to the age and height of the child
- It has a mechanism connecting the parent handle with the child’s handlebars, allowing the parent to keep full control over the tricycle if necessary
- Thanks to the folding footrest and the ability to place the seat forward or rear-facing, the tricycle can also be used as a stroller
- Large puncture-resistant wheels made of EVA foam with increased strength
- With the freewheel function, the child can freely pedal independently of the person controlling the bike
- Five-point safety harness with shoulder pads and an additional crotch strap protect the child from falling out
- The safety bar for the child provides additional protection and can be completely removed for easy access for older children
- The brakes on the rear wheels increase safety during stops and when placing and removing the baby in/from the stroller
- Large folding hood protecting from the sun and has an additional window allowing the parent to see the child at any time
- Two-way adjustable seat distance from the pedals, which allows for a better fit to the child’s position
- Height-adjustable parent handle allowing adjustment to the parent’s height for the comfort of use
- Comes with a practical bag for small things mounted on the handle
- Capacious basket behind the seat for various items while walking or baby toys
- Bell for the child
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Available colours: turquoise, pink, grey
- Dimensions: 92cm (L) x 50cm (W) x 115cm (H)
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.