Guests can cruise along the Lancashire Canal while savouring a spread of sweet and savoury treats, accompanied by an alcoholic beverage
About This Deal
- What’s included: an afternoon tea cruise with an alcoholic beverage for one, two or four
- Afternoon tea includes: glass of alcoholic beverage | selection of sandwiches | fruit scones with jam and cream | selection of cakes | coffee and tea
- The cruise lasts 90 minutes
- Departure point: 48 Crabtree Lane Burscough, Ormskirk, Burscough, Lancashire L40 0RN
- Valid 7 days a week midday, 2 p. m., 4 p. m.
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About Lancashire Canal Cruises
Based at a waterfront spot in Lathom, Lancashire Canal Cruises runs a variety of boat trips that showcase the natural beauty of the area. Visitors can hop aboard the narrowboat Alfie Bhoy for breakfast or afternoon tea, a festive cruise or a romantic trip. Groups can also hire the barge and accompanying crew for a private jaunt, available for a half or full day.