This 150-hour course covers lesson planning, grammar and classroom management, with experienced tutor support and placement assistance
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Those with ambitions to travel the world or gain some teaching experience can undertake this 150-hour online course
- All material, such as online games and activities, are included, with the course covering topics such as how to keep students motivated, managing a classroom and enhancing teaching skills
- Professional tutors will be on hand to provide feedback, while students can study at their own pace
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate, as well as assistance with finding a worldwide job placement
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Module 1: TEFL world
- Module 2: The Roles of the Teacher
- Module 3: The Roles of the Learner
- Module 4: Pronunciation
- Module 5: Teaching Grammar
- Module 6: Teaching Vocabulary, Receptive and Productive Skills
- Module 7: Lesson Planning
- Module 8: Professional Classroom Teaching Skills
- Module 9: Classroom Management
- Module 10: Testing and Assessment
- Module 11: Games and Activities
- Module 12: Your TEFL Career Begins
- See the full course info here
Completion of this course does not result in a degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://learntefl.com/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once voucher is redeemed. Internet connection required. Must be 18 or older.
About Learn TEFL
Learn TEFL arms people with the skills needed to teach English across the world, from Japan round to Argentina. They offer online courses in a choice of foundation, profession or master levels, which can be undertaken on computers from all corners of the globe. Jobs are also posted on the site's Jobseekers section, with tips for CVs and interviews.