Patrons can feast on a spread of traditional or festive finger sandwiches, scones and sweet treats, sipping tea or coffee
What You'll Get
- What’s included: traditional or festive afternoon tea for two or four
- Valid 7 days a week
Macdonald Afternoon Tea
- Three tier Afternoon Tea comprising of a selection of traditional finger sandwiches
- Freshly baked scones with Devonshire clotted cream and strawberry preserve
- Assorted fresh fine pastries & cakes
- Choice of teas, tisanes & coffee
Festive afternoon tea
FESTIVE FINGER SANDWICHES
- Smoked turkey & cranberry compote
- Home cooked ham & honey mustard mayonnaise
- Cucumber, mint & cream cheese
- Brie & apple chutney
- Poached Scottish salmon, lemon crème fraiche & watercress
- All served on white & wholemeal bread
THE MACDONALD BAKERY
- Sage & onion sausage rolls
- Freshly baked fruit & plain scones with clotted cream & strawberry jam
HOMEMADE CAKES & PASTRIES
- Fruit cake
- Gingerbread biscuit
- Yule log
- Served with Twinings tea & herbal infusions or speciality coffee
Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel
Located in the heart of Shakespeare Country in Warwickshire, the four-star Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel attracts leisure breaks, family holidays, business events and weddings. The hotel is nestled among eight acres of landscaped gardens, and takes pride in its AA Rosette-awarded Shilton Restaurant, where specialties include wild white fish and Scottish lamb.
The Fine Print
Valid: Traditional afternoon tea expires 31 Jul 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone on 0344 879 9031, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sun 1pm-4pm. Menu is subject to change. Customers are advised to book as soon as they buy or receive their voucher if gifted to avoid disappointment. Max. 105 minutes per booking. For information on any special assistance or dietary requirements, please contact the merchant directly prior to purchase. Valid on option purchased only.