All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 8 January 2018
· 29 December 2017
· 28 December 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £5 for a Halloween half-term cruise with cake and hot drink for one child (44% off)
- £8 for a Halloween half-term cruise with cake and hot drink for one adult (38% off)
£24 for a Halloween half-term cruise with cake and hot drink for a family of four (45% off)
- Sets sail from Manchester City Centre
- Departure from city centre board point just opposite the Left Bank at Spinningfields
- One-hour long return river and canal cruise
- Commentary talking about the early history of the River Irwell and Ship Canal as well as a couple of popular ghost stories
- Includes one Halloween cake courtesy of Elaine’s Creative Cakes and choice of hot drink per person
- For those wanting to spend some time at the Quays, boat will stop by the Lowry Theatre approximately half an hour after departure from the city centre
- Passengers can then hop back on for the return journey back to the city centre
The Fine Print
Valid 21-26 Oct and 29 Oct 2017. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people may buy 24 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required 48-hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Ticket for four valid for two adults and two children. All sailings are subject to weather conditions and state of the River Irwell. Merchant cannot guarantee there will be an inside seat available for the return journey. Return times are: 12.45pm, 2pm, 3.15pm and 4.30pm. Please arrive at least five minutes before stated time, the boat cannot return to the quay once departed. Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Oct 2017.
About Manchester River Cruises
Manchester River Cruises offers cruises from Manchester's City Centre along the River Irwell and Ship Canal. Whether looking for a venue for corporate or private events, the Princess Katherine, being the largest leisure barge in the Salford Quays, strives to be an ideal candidate. With both indoor and outdoor seating for over 90 guests, the boat is available for private canal cruises, party boat hire, sightseeing trips, kids' events and last but not least, Manchester United trips, where guests can avoid traffic and be escorted directly to the match.