What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £5 for a Christmas cruise with mince pies and hot drink for one child (44% off)
- £9 for a Christmas cruise with mince pies and hot drink for one adult (38% off)
£24 for a Christmas cruise with mince pies and hot drink for a family of four (45% off)
- The Princess Katherine sets sail from Manchester City Centre, just opposite the Left Bank at Spinningfields with choice of departure times on an hour-long return river and canal cruise
- With commentary about the history of the River Irwell and Ship Canal as well as a couple of Christmas stories
- Hot drinks include: rum hot chocolate | mulled wine
- Food includes: mince pies
The Fine Print
Valid 23 Dec 2017. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people may buy 24 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required 48-hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Ticket for four valid for two adults and two children. All sailings are subject to weather conditions and state of the River Irwell. Please arrive at least five minutes before stated time, the boat cannot return to the quay once departed. Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Oct 2017.
About Manchester River Cruises
Manchester River Cruises offers cruises from Manchester's City Centre along the River Irwell and Ship Canal. Whether looking for a venue for corporate or private events, the Princess Katherine, being the largest leisure barge in the Salford Quays, strives to be an ideal candidate. With both indoor and outdoor seating for over 90 guests, the boat is available for private canal cruises, party boat hire, sightseeing trips, kids' events and last but not least, Manchester United trips, where guests can avoid traffic and be escorted directly to the match.