With six airport locations to choose from, travellers can take the easy road thanks to this parking service
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £2 for 26% off airport parking at Gatwick Airport
- £2 for 26% off airport parking at Heathrow Airport
- £2 for 25% off airport parking at Edinburgh Airport
- £2 for 25% off airport parking at Birmingham Airport
- £3 for 35% off airport parking at Southend Airport
£3 for 30% off airport parking at Stansted Airport
- No additional booking or credit card fees from Maple Parking. Must book directly and redeem the voucher on www.MapleParking.co.uk
- Slick and hassle-free service at a competitive price
- Voucher and respective discount only valid for Maple Parking branded products
- For online bookings only
The Fine Print
Valid for bookings made up until 30 Sep 2019 for any future date of arrival.
T&C's: Maple Parking normal terms and conditions apply.
Booking: To receive your discount, bookings must be made via the dedicated link provided on your Groupon Voucher and the Groupon Code must be entered during the booking process when prompted prior to payment. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations or refunds after booking is made.
Restrictions: Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Must be 18 or older. No additional booking or credit card fees from Maple Parking. Valid Mon-Sun 24/7. Parking products are subject to availability. Valid for all vehicles that fit into a standard parking space. Shuttle service included for Park & Ride. Voucher and respective discount only valid for Maple Parking branded products and booked directly via http://mapleparking.co.uk. Valid on option purchased only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, sale or offer.
About Maple Parking
Maple Parking is a family run business who offer predominantly Meet and Greet parking, but also Park and Ride services, at 6 airports across the UK. Established in 1992 at Gatwick Airport, they are now the largest Off-Airport Meet & Greet operator in the UK.
With a focus on efficient service, customer satisfaction and vehicle security, the car parks carry the prestigious Park Mark Award, as well as having 24/7 security in place at all of their car parks. Whilst they regard their feedback scores as high, they are constantly monitoring feedback across the board and constantly making improvements to the service on offer.