Duos or groups of four can tuck into a set menu lunch including dishes such as roast chicken, French burger and honey roasted bacon chop
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £25 for a two-course lunch for two (up to 46% off)
- £50 for a two-course lunch for four (up to 46% off)
Surcharges: £5.95 surcharge per person to upgrade to 3 courses. £8.50 surcharge for sirloin steak. £3.50 surcharge for a side dish. £3.25 surcharge for a sauce. £3.50 surcharge for Alex James cheese with drunken fruitcake.
- Starters: salt roasted beetroot and goats’ cheese salad with walnut dressing | Wheeler’s crispy calamari with tartare sauce and fresh lemon | Mr Whites pea and ham soup with fresh parsley | baked camembert fondue to share with roasted vine tomatoes, warm baked sourdough, vintage balsamico and olive oil
- Mains: The French Burger with melted cheese, crispy onion rings, Dijon mayonnaise, BBQ glaze, iceberg lettuce, beef tomato served in a brioche bun with pommes frites | honey roasted bacon chop in Marco Polo glaze, spiced honey roasting jus, box tree red cabbage and apple sauce fondant potato | roast chicken a la forestiere with wild mushroom and petit pois fricassee, fondant potato and Madeira roasting juices | Marco’s baked macaroni and cheese with poached hen’s egg and fricassee of wild mushrooms | grilled 35-day-aged 10oz sirloin steak served with roasted vine tomatoes, English watercress and triple cooked chips (£8.50 supplement)
- Desserts: dark chocolate mousse with Chantilly cream and hazelnut praline | freshly baked crumble of the day with vanilla seed custard | Marco’s rice pudding with sherry soaked prunes | tangy lemon tart with raspberry coulis zZ Alex James No.1 Cheddar or Blue Monday cheese served with drunken fruitcake (£3.50 supplement)
- Sides (available for £3.50 supplement each): creamed leaf spinach with horseradish | creamed cabbage and pancetta | triple cooked chips | crispy onion rings | green salad with truffle dressing | salad of heritage tomatoes with fresh basil
- Sauces (available for £3.25 supplement each): classic peppercorn and brandy | Bearnaise with fresh tarragon | grilled wild mushrooms in garlic butter
The Fine Print
About Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill Bridgwater
Located within the premises of Mercure Hotel, Marco Pierre White Bridgwater serves quality steaks, grilled meat, fish and traditional desserts. The restaurant boasts a comfortable and intimate atmosphere, creating the environment within which guests can enjoy the company of friends, family and colleagues. To complement their dining experience, diners can also choose from a selection of wines featuring rose and white wines as well as Prosecco and aromatic beverages.