Savour a choice of starter or dessert accompanying the main dish such as roast beef and salmon steak; includes a glass of wine per person
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £29 for a two-course Sunday roast with wine for two (37% off)
- £58 for a two-course Sunday roast with wine for four (37% off)
£5.95 surcharge per person to upgrade to three courses. £5.95 surcharge for sirloin steak. £2.95 for cheese selection dessert.
- For the table: Yorkshire pudding and gravy
- Starters: cappuccino of wild mushrooms with picked chervil leaves | classic 1970 prawn cocktail with Marie Rose dressing, brown bread and butter | ham hock terrine with pickled vegetables and homemade chutney | fresh salad of pears with Alex James blue cheese and candied walnuts
- Mains: roast beef, Somerset pork loin or chicken breast with a selection of vegetables, Yorkshire pudding and duck fat roast potatoes | crispy skin salmon steak with fondant potato, green beans and tarragon cream sauce | gnocchi pomodoro with fresh basil green salad | 10oz sirloin steak with pommes frites, roasted vine tomatoes and green salad (£5.95 supplement per person)
- Desserts: Mr Coulson’s sticky toffee pudding with hot butterscotch sauce and vanilla bean ice cream | baked vanilla cheesecake with blueberry compote | the box tree mess with blueberry compote | selection of cheeses with chutney, biscuits and blueberry (£2.95 supplement per person)
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here.Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Soft drink alternative is available. Valid for a set menu only. Includes a main and starter or dessert. £5.95 surcharge per person to upgrade to 3 courses. £5.95 surcharge for sirloin steak. £2.95 surcharge for selection of cheese for dessert. Valid for option purchased only.
About Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill Bridgwater
Located within the premises of Mercure Hotel, Marco Pierre White Bridgwater serves quality steaks, grilled meat, fish and traditional desserts. The restaurant boasts a comfortable and intimate atmosphere, creating the environment within which guests can enjoy the company of friends, family and colleagues. To complement their dining experience, diners can also choose from a selection of wines featuring rose and white wines as well as Prosecco and aromatic beverages.