In a Nutshell
The bike is built around vikings steel sports hybrid frame making it a capable sports hybrid suited for road and light off-road conditions
- Frame: viking steel sports hybrid
- Mudguard and four-point pannier bosses
- Replaceable dropout
- Bottle cage bosses
- Fork: 700c hi-tensile steel rigid unicrown
- Straight fork blades
- Gears: Shimano 21 speed with Shimano EZ-Fire shifters
- Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- Shimano seven-speed 14-28 tooth freewheel
- KMC chain
- Chainset: 28cm x 38cm x 48cm
- Triple chainset with 170mm alloy cranks
- Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket set
- Wheels: 700c Viking RW7.0
- Lightweight alloy double-wall
- 36 hole black rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Quick release steel front
- Solid spindle steel rear full bearing hubs
- Kenda 700 x 38c black trail tyres
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type brakes with shimano alloy V finger brake levers
- Levers have reach adjust facility
- Steering: low 30mm rise 600mm handlebars six deg bend
- Alloy ahead stem and velo comfort grips
- Full bearing headset
- Saddle: velo trekking ergonomic saddle with an alloy micro-adjust seat post
- Additional: trekking style dual density platform pedals and a safety bell
- Frame colour: white
- Fork colour: white
- Weight: 16kg approx.
- Material: aluminium
- Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle necessary
- Adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding
- Generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions
Tools required for assembly
- Cross head screwdriver
- 4/5/6mm allen keys
- 15mm spanner for pedals
Please note: If you are unable to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 15.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Delivery: Free. Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Parkers of Bolton, checked on 28.10.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.