Two guests can enjoy a full-day spa and leisure pass and afternoon tea with optional Prosecco or two-course lunch with optional wine
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: international, locally inspired
- What’s included in the afternoon tea: choice of sandwiches | freshly baked scones with clotted cream and preserves | selection of cakes and desserts | free-flowing tea or coffee
- What’s included in the lunch:
- Starters: roasted tomato and red pepper soup | crispy chicken wings | salt and pepper squid
- Mains: classic chicken Caesar salad | four seasons pizza | fish and chips
- Desserts: Eton mess | sticky toffee pudding
- Includes an optional glass of Prosecco with afternoon tea and optional glass of wine with lunch, depending on option purchased
- Leisure club amenities: indoor swimming pool | sauna | gym | fitness classes
- Afternoon tea and lunch served daily from 12.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Leisure club opening hours: Monday-Friday 6.30 a.m. - 10 p.m.; last pool access 9.30 p.m. | Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.; last pool access 8.30 p.m. | bank holiday opening hours are same as weekend hours
Looking for a place to dine and unwind in Exeter? Pop in for some tea or lunch and enjoy leisure facilities thanks to this afternoon tea deal offered at the four-star Mercure Southgate Hotel. Indulge in a selection of sandwiches, scones and cakes while sipping on a free-flowing tea, or immerse in an array of flavours from international delicacies such as crispy chicken wings and four seasons pizza. For lunch, visitors can also substitute starter with a sweet option featuring a choice of Eton mess or sticky toffee pudding.
With this Mercure Southgate Hotel voucher, the experience can be complemented with an access to leisure club where the guests can benefit from some relaxing time at an indoor swimming pool or work towards their goals courtesy of fitness classes.
Need To Know
About Mercure Southgate Hotel
Mercure Southgate Hotel is located in the heart of Exeter, half a mile from the Central railway station. Close proximity to Exeter Cathedral and the shopping area of Bedford Square make it a popular place to stay for those visiting the city for leisure. Guests can dine in the hotel restaurant with locally-sourced produce and take advantage of the in-house leisure facilities such as sauna, indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi.