Two visitors can enjoy each others’ company during an afternoon tea spa leisure day or a two-course lunch with wine; opt to add Prosecco
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: international, locally inspired
- What’s included: full-day leisure pass and afternoon tea with optional Prosecco or two-course lunch with optional wine
- Day validity: Monday - Friday from 6.30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Afternoon teas and lunches will be enjoyed in Walton Hotel’s Oranges and Lemons Restaurant
Traditional afternoon tea
- Choice of sandwiches
- Freshly baked scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Selection of cakes and desserts
- Free-flowing tea or coffee
- Roasted tomato and red pepper soup
- Crispy chicken wings
- Salt and pepper squid
- Classic chicken Caesar salad
- Four seasons pizza
- Fish and chips
- Summer fruit Eton mess
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Additional amenities include: 20% off any spa treatments pre-booked 48 hours in advance and subject to availability - please contact the hotel direct for a list of treatments | 20% of retail spa products by Decleor
How can couples spend quality time together, rest and be pampered? Duos can take advantage of this four-star Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel and Spa deal including a full-day spa and leisure pass. Unwind in the sauna and steam room, make use of the well-equipped gym and enjoy some swimming in the pool, nestled in the 16th-century building in the unspoiled Warwickshire countryside.
How can guests satisfy hunger during their spa experience? Get an afternoon tea voucher and indulge in a spread of sweet and savoury treats, served with bottomless tea or coffee and an optional glass of Prosecco per person. Want a more hearty meal? Opt for a two-course lunch offer with a glass of wine each available as a choice.
The Fine Print
About Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel and Spa
Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel and Spa is set in 65 acres of picturesque landscaped grounds in rural Warwickshire.Guests can dine in The Orangery brasserie, which has views of the Victorian gardens, or in the Lemon Tree bar, which has French doors opening out onto a terrace. The hotel has eight therapy rooms, a leisure pool, gym, sauna and a steam room. The gym includes cardio and weight equipment, as well as free weights. Studio classes are also available.