Two fans of the 60s swing can attend this event organised to celebrate Motown and its iconic music with a live band and a welcome drink
What You'll Get
- One or two tickets to Motown Supper
- When: Fest - 11 and 25 July, 8 and 22 August | Proud Embankment - 5 and 19 September, 10 and 24 October, 7 and 21 November
- Where: Fest - Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, London, Greater London NW1 8AH | Proud Embankment - Waterloo Bridge, 8 Victoria Embankment, London, Greater London WC2R 2AB
- Door time: 6.30 p.m.
- £21.95 for one (1) ticket to Motown Supper (up to 45% off)
- £39 for two (2) tickets to Motown Supper (up to 51% off)
Motown Supper Those suffering from nostalgia for the swingin’ sixties can get their medicine at this immersive dining experience. The red carpet event celebrates the culture born in mid-century Detroit, with food, drinks and music inspired by this iconic period. With welcome drinks and a live band performing all the timeless numbers, from Diana Ross & the Supremes to Marvin Gaye are all meant to delight the fans of the classic Motor City scene.
The Fine Print
Valid 11 Jul - 21 Nov 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon the e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. **Please note, this ticket is for reserved seating, a welcome drink and the show only.** The event runs at 6.30 pm. Complimentary welcome drink is available between 6.30pm and 7.30pm. Meals are available to purchase as an add-on on the day for a £15 surcharge. Subject to availability. Must be 18 or older. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.