Two fans of the 60s swing can attend this event organised to celebrate Motown and its iconic music with a live band and a welcome drink
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One or two tickets to Motown Supper
- When: Fest - 11 and 25 July, 8 and 22 August | Proud Embankment - 5 and 19 September, 10 and 24 October, 7 and 21 November
- Where: Fest - Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, London, Greater London NW1 8AH | Proud Embankment - Waterloo Bridge, 8 Victoria Embankment, London, Greater London WC2R 2AB
- Door time: 6.30 p.m.
- £21.95 for one (1) ticket to Motown Supper (up to 45% off)
- £39 for two (2) tickets to Motown Supper (up to 51% off)
Motown Supper Those suffering from nostalgia for the swingin’ sixties can get their medicine at this immersive dining experience. The red carpet event celebrates the culture born in mid-century Detroit, with food, drinks and music inspired by this iconic period. With welcome drinks and a live band performing all the timeless numbers, from Diana Ross & the Supremes to Marvin Gaye are all meant to delight the fans of the classic Motor City scene.
The Fine Print
Valid 11 Jul - 21 Nov 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon the e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. The event runs at 6.30 pm. Complimentary welcome drink is available between 6.30pm and 7.30pm. Must be 18 or older. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.