In a Nutshell
With this ice Flair ice maker it only takes to fill the 3D moulds with favourite yoghurt flavour and freezing them to get tasty choc ices
- Helps kids make their own 3D penguin-shaped yoghurt choc ices
- For children aged five and above
- For ages 5+ - adult supervision required
- Dimensions: 9cm (H) x 15.3cm (W) x 13.7cm (D)
- Set contains:
- One Penguin mould
- One Mr Frosty igloo and drying station
- Six ski pole sticks
- Fill the 3D moulds with kid’s favourite yoghurt flavour and place in the freezer
- Melt the chocolate in Mr Frosty’s igloo in a microwave, then dip the frozen shapes in the melted chocolate
- Place on the drying station and watch each Mr Frosty Choc Ice come to life.
- The frozen yoghurt disappears under a crispy chocolate shell within seconds
- Get creative and add some sweets, crushed hazelnuts or sprinkles or other unique combinations
Shipping only to the UK Mainland. Excludes BT, GY, JY, HS and ZE
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for BT, GY, JY, HS and ZE. Please provide a mobile number for delivery.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by www.very.co.uk, checked on 7-2-2020.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.