In a Nutshell
Ideal for cutting to make a lovely springtime arrangement, these double-daffodils with swirls of pink and apricot look similar to ice cream
- Ideal for growing in borders, rockeries, and containers
- Hardy bulbous perennial
- Easy to grow
- Should be positioned/planted in sun or part shade and well-drained soil
- Changes to flowers are up to 10cm across
- Height expected upon reaching maturity: 45-60cm (height) and 10-15cm (spread)
- Supplied as bulbs (size 12/14)
- The planting hole needs to be large enough so that the bulbs can lie in the ground or in the pots without being crushed. The bulb should be pointed end up around 4” deep and 2-4” apart, this makes them tougher with strong stalks, may need to be protected with loose straw to prevent frost penetrating the root before the plants have time to re-establish. Once the flowering period is over, deadhead them. They will only need watering during prolonged periods of drought. After flowering, allow the foliage to die back naturally to enrich the bulb
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.