Customers can learn about how to combine diet management and different types of exercise with a combined nutrition and fitness course
What You'll Get
- Nutrition and hydration
- Introduction to nutrition and hydration
- Breakdown of nutrients
- The importance of water and hydration
- Maintaining a balanced diet with the Eatwell guide
- Malnutrition and the malnutrition universal screening tool
- Fitness modules may include:
- Nutritional information
- Stretching fitness
- Group personal training
- Gym exercising
- Outdoor fitness
- Yoga instructing
- CPD Certified
See the courses details
- Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 March 2021. Lifetime access to course content.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. All training is done online. Customer support available 24/7, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.