Students can acquire knowledge about pet first aid by learning to use necessary equipment or how to check vital signs
What You'll Get
- What’s included: pet first aid online course
- The syllabus includes:
- Module one: the importance of veterinary services; different types of veterinary services; necessary equipment for pet first aid
- Module two: understanding the anatomy and home examination of pets
- Module three: how to check for vital signs; treating wounds
- Module four: treatment of burns and choking
- Module five: emergency pet handling and restraint procedures
- Module six: home care and treatment of hypothermia; dealing with drowning and bites
- Module seven: household hazards; pet medication
- See the course details
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of a vet or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required online, visit New Skills Academy to make a booking; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field at the checkout.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. All training is carried out online. Customer support available here, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Valid on option purchased only.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.