Participants can learn to get their content out there with the use of blogging and vlogging tools, including tips on how to make money
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £12 for a blogging online course (83% off)
- £12 for a vlogging online course (83% off)
- £19 for blogging and vlogging online courses (86% off)
The syllabus of the blogging online course includes:
- Blogging basics
- How to set up a blog
- How to choose a blog topic
- How to write captivating content
- How to make money from blogging
- Networking with other bloggers
- How to use social media
- How to make effective use of images and other visual media
- Using a blog to attract new customers to an existing business
- Safety and security issues
The syllabus of the vlogging online course includes:
- Introduction to vlogging
- Famous vloggers
- Vlogging platforms
- Equipment for vlogging
- Different types of vlogging
- Secrets of videotaping indoors and outdoors
- Editing vlogs
- Creating an on-screen presence
- Creating a vlogging channel
- Growing and promoting a vlogging audience and making money as a vlogger
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Feb 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Certificate of completion included.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 13 Dec 2017.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.