Visitors can observe a variety of species in replicated habitats with regular handling sessions throughout the day, plus a petting barn
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
At Northumberland College Zoo, we have over one hundred and fifty species of animals including Ring Tailed and Ruff Lemurs, Meerkats, Coatis, Marmosets, Asian Leopard Cats, Kookaburra, Wallaby and a wide range of domestic, exotic and avian species including our amazing Hornbills. Visitors can meet the keepers and learn about the animals and their habitats. With a rolling programme of kids’ activities and play areas, garden walks, picnic areas and a zoo kiosk with a selection of hot and cold drinks and packaged food items and lots of gifts which is open each day. There really is something for all of the family.
The Zoo is open and valid Every Day during the School Holiday and Weekends during term time
- What’s included: general admission ticket
- Child ticket is valid for those aged 3 - 17 years old
- Family ticket is valid for two adults and up to three children
- Day pass includes only zoo entry
- Free parking on site for customers
- Same day bookings will be accepted but a booking must be confirmed beforehand. If you show up without a booking your voucher will not be accepted
- Zoo is open from 10 a.m. till 4 p.m. on weekends and school holidays
- Last entry to the zoo is at 3 p.m.
- When booking you will be asked to select a time between 10am-3pm however you are not restricted to any time. Vouchers are valid all day between 10am-4pm
About Northumberland College Zoo
Northumberland College Zoo prides itself on offering enclosures that replicate their species' natural habitats, and many of their animals are part of the international breeding programme which helps preserve endangered populations in the wild. With regular handling sessions and a petting barn, visitors will have many ways to stay engaged. Species found in these gardens include Ring Tailed Lemurs, Coatis, Wallabies, Bushdogs, Meerkats and Snakes and Capybaras. As well as a vast collection of animals visitors can wander through and enjoy a lovely walled, woodland and ornamental garden. There is also a play area, picnic areas, a tea room and gift shop, 120 metre zip wire and a regular programme of fun kids’ activities. The zip wire and activity centre is a separate charge.