Accounting can be made easier with Sage software, and this online courses teaches how to take the fullest advantage of its features
About This Deal
- Introduction and TASK 1
- TASK 2 Setting up the System
- TASK 3A Setting up Customers and Suppliers
- TASK 3B Creating Projects
- TASK 3C Supplier Invoice and Credit Note
- TASK 3D Customer Invoice and Credit Note
- TASK 4 Fixed Assets
- TASK 5 A and B Bank Payment and Transfer
- TASK 5 C and D Supplier and Customer Payments and DD STO
- TASK 6 Petty Cash
- TASK 7A Bank Reconciliation Current Account
- TASK 7B Bank Reconciliation Petty Cash
- TASK 7C Reconciliation of Credit Card Account
- TASK 8 Aged Reports
- TASK 9A Payroll
- Task 9B Payroll Journal
- TASK 10 Value Added Tax – Vat Return
- Task 11 Entering opening balances on Sage 50
- TASK 12A Year-end journals – Depre journal
- TASK 12B Prepayment and Deferred Income Journals
- TASK 13A Budget
- TASK 13B Intro to Cash flow and Sage Report Design
- More information on the course here
Completion of this course does qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, contact https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/contact-us/.
About One Education
One Education offers an array of online courses designed to enhance customers' professional skills and boost their career opportunities. Clients can browse through a broad scope of subjects such as IT, including network maintenance, programming and coding, design, lifestyle and fitness, as well as social care and languages.