Children counsellors can help their young clients to reduce confusion and gain a different perspective to cope with life’s challenges
About This Deal
- Course modules:
- Definition of counselling
- The counselling relationship
- The development cycle
- Parent, child, teacher relationships
- The complexities of growth
- Introduction – psychological development
- Conflict and stress
- Behaviour therapies
- Grief and bereavement
- Exploring grief and letting go
- Working with children
- What is co-dependency?
- Using newly-found skills
- Dysfunctional families explained
- Recovery – the therapeutic process
- Moving on – emotional intimacy
- Psychological study of education
- The use of language
- Child bullying and child abuse
Setting up a practice
- More details
- No additional costs are established
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required online, visit https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form to make a booking; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field at the checkout. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/contact/.
About Online Academy
The team at Online Academy provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.