This nine-module course covers well-being, temperament and bullying topics, with support from an online tutor
About This Deal
- What’s included: child behaviour online course
The course syllabus:
- Module 1: Introduction to children’s behaviour
- Module 2: Well-being, self-esteem and emotional intelligence
- Module 3: Temperament, attachment and self-control
- Module 4: Aggression and violence
- Module 5: Psychological disabilities
- Module 6: Focus on bullying
- Module 7: Focus on ADHD
- Module 8: Conduct disorder (CD) and oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- Module 9: Techniques for managing challenging behaviour
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/contact/.
About Online Academy
The team at Online Academy provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.