For anyone interested in painting and decorating, this course can be the first step to a new career path
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for a professional painter and decorator online course (91% off)
Units of study
Introduction to Painting and Decorating
- What a painter and decorator does
- The qualifications and skills required to be a painter and decorator
- The most common tools and equipment necessary in painting and decorating
- The most common adhesives
Health and Safety in the Painting and Decorating Industry
- The types of risks one might face in the painting and decorating trade
- Information about working at heights
- Information about Personal Protective Equipment
- How to safely store and clean up paint
Painting: The Basics
- How to identify different types of wall surfaces
- How to paint floors with different materials
- How to paint windows correctly
- How to identify different paints on the market
Painting and Wallpapering
- How to prepare to paint
- How to prime a surface for painting
- How to correctly apply paint, including effects
- How to cut wallpaper
Tiling, and Owning Business
- What tools are required for tiling
- How to measure, plan, and mark out areas for tiling
- How to lay tiles and grout tiles
What it takes to run painting and decorating business
- See the merchant’s website for full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Apr 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: www.onlinecitytraining.com/redeem-voucher. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Students must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Must be 16 and over. Compatibility Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, No software included. Course completion certificate included.This course has been fully assessed and approved by IVCAS (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service). Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faqs.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.