Learn skills such as animal handling, first aid and animal health emergencies during ten modules of web content
What You'll Get
- £19 for an animal nursing online course (90% off)
- Introduction to animal nursing assistance
- Animal handling and restraint
- Handling livestock safety
- First aid for animals
- First aid for small animals
- Dealing with puppies and kittens
- The animal nursing practice team
- Animal health emergencies
- Legal, ethical and professional issues
Animal nursing assistant skills checklist
- See the full course description
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of veterinary sciences or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 May 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.petaddict.co.uk/groupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. No additional costs. Contact customer service via http://www.petaddict.co.uk/contact-us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pet Addict
Pet Addict is an e-learning institute. Courses are offered on the likes of canine behaviour, training, grooming and more, with the site also offering pet products to purchase as well as a club to help students connect with other pet lovers.