Sit down to a three-course French meal at this restaurant in the heart of Nottingham; mains available include bouillabaisse and steaks
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: French
- What’s included: three-course meal for two
- Starters available include: gruyère gougères - delicate minature cheese puffs served with Dijon mayonnaise | tartiflette - melted French cheese, smoked bacon and potato tartelette with a dressed salad | classic moules marinière with white wine, shallots, parsley, garlic and cream | soupe du jour
- Main courses available include: honey-roasted pork belly with cassoulet of white beans, smoked sausage and tomatoes, served with fresh herb crumb | classic bouillabaisse - saffron- and vanilla-infused fresh seafood in a rich tomato fondue, served with citrus and dill potatoes | wood-smoked haddock, poached and served with fresh crab potatoes, petit pois à la française and lemon hollandaise | 8oz sirloin steak with French fries
- Desserts available include: baked banana with rum spiced caramel and mango sorbet | poached belle Helene pear with dark chocolate and almonds | pain d’épice with rum and raisin ice cream | chocolate and orange brownie with praline | French cheese board with traditional accompaniments
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- See the full menu
- Valid 7 days a week
- Lunch is served Monday - Saturday from midday to 2.30 p.m. and on Sundays from midday to 4 p.m.
- Dinner is served Monday - Saturday from 5.15 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
£5 per person surcharge applies for fillet steak wrapped in bacon and topped with stilton.
About Petit Paris
Petit Paris is situated in the heart of Nottingham, three-quarters of a mile away from the railway station. The restaurant offers a rich selection of dishes inspired by French and European cuisine, including bouillabaisse, moules marinière and steaks. The cosy dining hall featuring lanterns, dark wooden tables and warm colours, offering an intimate atmosphere for dinner dates as well as groups.