Embark on an online photography course exploring various areas, from basic camera settings and shooting styles to video and digital editing
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£14 for a 20-module online photography course (95% off)
- 20 modules covering a host of photography areas.
- No prior experience required.
- Features classroom theory and practical demonstrations.
- Modules covered: camera settings and features | landscape photography | fashion photography | creative photography | journalistic photography | night photography | urban photography | product photography for eBay | sports photography | SLR portrait photography | home photography | shooting video on an SLR | Photoshop Elements | studio photography | home studio photography | commercial product photography | movement and travel photography| compact camera mastery | Photoshop for photographers
- See the full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Apr 2020. Course content available for a lifetime.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.photographymadeeasy.com/voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT, contact http://support.photographymadeeasy.com/helpdesk.htm.
About Photography Made Easy
Operating since 2003, Photography Made Easy aims to teach camera users of all levels some key photo-taking and editing skills. Delivered through a collection of video-led modules, the course can be completed on a computer, phone or tablet, with various optional assignments included to help put theories into practice.