Embark on an online photography course exploring various areas, from basic camera settings and shooting styles to video and digital editing
What You'll Get
£14 for a 20-module online photography course (95% off)
- 20 modules covering a host of photography areas.
- No prior experience required.
- Features classroom theory and practical demonstrations.
- Modules covered: camera settings and features | landscape photography | fashion photography | creative photography | journalistic photography | night photography | urban photography | product photography for eBay | sports photography | SLR portrait photography | home photography | shooting video on an SLR | Photoshop Elements | studio photography | home studio photography | commercial product photography | movement and travel photography| compact camera mastery | Photoshop for photographers
- See the full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Apr 2020. Course content available for a lifetime.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.photographymadeeasy.com/voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT, contact http://support.photographymadeeasy.com/helpdesk.htm.
About Photography Made Easy
Operating since 2003, Photography Made Easy aims to teach camera users of all levels some key photo-taking and editing skills. Delivered through a collection of video-led modules, the course can be completed on a computer, phone or tablet, with various optional assignments included to help put theories into practice.