History buffs can dive into Britain’s rich naval history with a one-year pass to world-class warships, museums and exhibitions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Full Navy Ticket annual pass for Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- The pass includes access to: HMS Warrior | HMS Victory | Horrible Histories Pirates | Action Stations | National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth | HMS M.33 | Harbour Tours | Waterbus | Boathouse 4 | Dockyard Apprentice | Royal Navy Submarine Museum | Explosion Museum
- Age restrictions:
- Child ticket valid for ages 5–15 or those holding a valid student ID
- Adult ticket valid for ages 16–64
- Senior adult ticket valid for ages 65+
Excludes access to special events, Laser Quest, Mini Port and Mary Rose; surcharges will apply.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2020. Vouchers presented past this date will not be accepted.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required. To redeem present printed Groupon on arrival. Vouchers displayed on mobile devices will not be accepted. This Full Navy annual pass is valid for one year from redemption.
Restrictions: Child ticket valid for 5-15 years old or with a valid student ID. Senior adult tickets valid for visitors aged 65 or older. Adult tickets valid for 16-64 years of age. Excludes entry during special events and the Victorian Christmas Festival and on the 29 November to 1 December. Closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Excludes access to special events, Laser Quest, Mini Port and Mary Rose; additional costs apply. Assistance dogs only permitted on site. Some attractions have restricted step-free access. Historic Dockyard's terms and conditions apply. HMS Victory Gallery will be closed from 4 November for refurbishment. Valid on option purchased only.
About Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
The team at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard aim to provide great experiences for all. Visitors can explore the famous warship HMS Victory, Victorian powerhouse HMS Warrior and First World War survivor HMS M.33. Additionally, they can admire HMS Alliance at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum, and visit the Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower. Harbour tours are also available.