This prepaid travel Mastercard was designed to make holiday spending hassle-free, no matter the location
What You'll Get
£5 for £30 travel money on a prepaid Mastercard (83% off)
- Clients can choose from Everywhere card, Euro card or Dollar card
- Once ordered, the card can be loaded using credit or debit card, or via bank transfer
- The card can be used worldwide wherever MasterCard is accepted
- Clients can track their spending and top up their card anywhere using a mobile app or the FairFX website
How does the card work?
- No transaction fee on top-ups or payments
- Locked-in exchange rates
- There’s no card order fee - clients will only be asked to top it up with £5 at the time of registration to activate the card (load at least £35 when ordering to activate the voucher)
The Fine Print
Expiry date: Must register for account by 7 Nov 2018.
Restrictions: Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Must be 18 or older and a permanent resident in the UK. Your name and address will be checked against the UK polling register before the card is issued. No cancellations once registration is completed. Once registered, the card will be issued within 3-5 working days. Card valid for 3 years from registration. Must top up with £5 on registration to activate - this will be available to spend straight away along with the £30 credit. Select at least £35 to load onto the card when you order to activate the £30 voucher.
Redemption Instructions: 1. Visit www.fairfx.com/refer/groupon.
2. Register for a card (Everywhere, Euros or Dollars) and enter your "Groupon Code"
3. Select "Order Card"
4. Select desired amount to be added to the card. Please select a minimum top-up of £35. ‘Groupon Code’ when applied will provide £30 discount, requiring just the minimum £5 top-up.
5. This minimum top-up will then provide a total balance of £35 to spend.
Verified using our merchant's website on 22 Aug 2018.
FairFX is a prepaid currency card, travel money and international payment services provider, offering services to customers in the UK since 2007. Its customer offering includes Prepaid Currency Cards, Travel Cash and International Money Transfers to both personal and business customers.