What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £6 for a 50% discount on Standard Membership
- £6 for a 50% discount on Standard Membership with first visit included
£6 for a 25% discount on Standard Plus Membership with ten visits
- Groupon price does not include cost of membership which is payable direct to Priority Pass. Membership plan details here: the website
- Access to over 1,000 lounges in over 400 cities
- Complimentary drinks, refreshments and pre-flight bites
- Quiet and comfortable spaces
- Power sockets and free Wi-Fi in most lounges
- Conference rooms, showers, beds and spa facilities in selected lounges
For more information on membership benefits see the website
The Fine Print
Redemption Instructions: Must register online to activate your membership: www.prioritypass.com/groupon. Enter 'Groupon Code' within the invitation code field.
Expires 30 November 2017. Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Groupon price does not include cost of membership which is payable direct to Priority Pass. One-year membership starts from the date of redemption. No refunds or cancellations once application has been completed and membership terms have started. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. The Priority Pass membership card is non-transferable. Your physical Priority Pass membership card will be dispatched within 3 days of confirmation of your membership. To see our estimated delivery times please go to prioritypass.com/delivery-guidelines. Meanwhile, you can download your Digital Membership Card from your online account. Up-to-date details of lounges currently in our program are available on Priority Pass website and the Priority Pass app.
About Priority Pass
Since 1992 Priority Pass has been providing travellers with airport lounge access. Now, with over 1,200 lounges in more than 400 cities, Priority Pass enables customers to enjoy a VIP experience whoever they fly with, in whatever class of travel and without the need to book in advance. Clients can choose from a selection of membership plans to suit their travel preferences.