Airport Lounge membership allows customers to have access to over 1,300 lounges, with drinks, snacks and comfortable spaces
About This Deal
- Groupon price does not include cost of membership, which is payable direct to Priority Pass. Membership plan details can be found here
- Access to over 1,300 airport lounges worldwide regardless of the airline you fly or ticket you hold
- Drinks, refreshments and pre-flight bites including alcohol in most lounges
- Free Wi-Fi in most lounges
- The latest magazines and newspapers
- Exclusive airport dining and retail discounts
- Conference rooms, showers, beds and spa facilities in selected lounges
- For more information on membership benefits see the website
- Frequently asked questions regarding membership can be found here
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Redemption required online, click here for Standard Membership, click here for Standard Membership with one visit and here for Standard Membership Plus; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field at the voucher field. No refunds or cancellations once application has been completed and membership terms have started.
Restrictions: New customers only. Must be 18 or older. 1 Year membership starts from date of redemption. For more information on membership benefits see here. The Priority Pass membership card is non-transferable. When customer accesses a lounge, the staff will check that the name on card matches boarding pass. Customer's physical Priority Pass membership card will be dispatched within 3 days of confirmation of the membership. To see estimated delivery times please go to prioritypass.com/delivery-guidelines. Meanwhile, customers can download Digital Membership Card from their online account. Valid on option purchased only.
About Priority Pass
Since 1992 Priority Pass has been providing travellers with airport lounge access. Now, with over 1,300 lounges in more than 600 cities, Priority Pass enables customers to enjoy a VIP experience whoever they fly with, in whatever class of travel and without the need to book in advance. Clients can choose from a selection of membership plans to suit their travel preferences.