All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £18 for a show and Champagne cocktail for one (54% off)
- £29 for a Friday show, Champagne cocktail and a three-course meal for one (58% off)
- £57 for a Friday show, Champagne cocktail and a three-course meal for two (59% off)
- £32 for a Saturday show, Champagne cocktail and a three-course meal for one (54% off)
- £64 for a Saturday show, Champagne cocktail and a three-course meal for two (54% off)
- £75 for a show, Champagne cocktail, three-course meal and bottle of Prosecco for two
Set menu may include: marinated roast beef tenderloin | saumon fumé | manakish cheese | marinated chicken breast, roasted in the oven with white creamy mushroom sauce, served with quinoa | roasted salmon fillet served with creamy saffron dill fettuccine | baked aubergine, chickpeas, tomatoes and onions served with rice | dessert: apple rustica served with stracciatella and vanilla ice cream | assorted baklavas: layered puffs stuffed with nuts and topped with honey and rosewater
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required online at http://www.privee-knightsbridge.co.uk/. 72-hour cancellation policy. Re-booking outside stated cancellation period incurs a £10 fee. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Smart casual dress code applies. Any allergies or special dietary requirements must be highlighted to the server upon arrival. Valid for a cabaret and burlesque set menu only. Menu is subject to change. Additional items ordered will be charged at a regular menu price. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to the final bill. Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used in a single visit. Valid Fri or Sat, depending on the package chosen. Dinner available from 7pm, the show starts at 9pm. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. *Discount applies to selected options only.
About Privee Knightsbridge
Serenading senses with the sights, smells and sounds of Lebanese cuisine, Privee brings a distinctly Levantine fervour to Knightsbridge. The kitchen produces contemporary fare packing a fusion of Mediterranean flavours. The restaurant's founding principle is to celebrate the magic and colour of Levantine life through food, hospitality and belly dancing.