All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£5 for five one-day gym passes (up to 90% off)
- The passes are non-consecutive
- Gym and complimentary weight equipment
- Choice of over 50 weekly exercise classes
- Choice of over 190 locations
Most clubs open 24 hours a day
- Upon clicking Buy Now, a fixed number of five vouchers will be added to the basket; one voucher for each of the five one-day passes. You will receive five individual vouchers, with five individual codes to be redeemed.
The Fine Print
Validity: Must redeem by 15 Jan 2018.
1. Purchase Groupon voucher
2. Customers will receive 5 individual vouchers from Groupon with 1 unique code.
3. Visit https://www.puregym.com/join/#/?step=PRIMARY_GYM_SELECTION. Must book by 26 Dec 2017.
4. Select the gym of choice, select Try A Day Pass and select 1 Day Pass.
5. In Step 2 enter 1 of 5 unique codes in the box "Add promo code." Enter details.
6. Enter 1 of 5 unique codes in the box "Add promo code".
7. Customers will be sent a unique access code via email.
8. Customers must repeat the process above, for each of the unique codes they've been sent to obtain all 5 day passes.
Restrictions: Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. No cancellations permitted after first-day pass redemption or after the 14-day cooling off period. New customers only. Must be 16 or over. Gym passes cannot be transferred or sold. Must buy 5 vouchers. Valid for 5 non-consecutive day passes. Not valid at LAX gyms, London Wall and South Kensington or any clubs not yet opened. Verified using our merchant's website on 10 Nov 2017.
Founded in 2008, with over 212 gyms, PureGym is the UK’s largest private gym operators. Members can sign up online with no contract commitment. The majority of gyms are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Each club features equipment such as cross trainers, treadmills, steppers, and rowers, as well as computerised cycles that can take customers through a mixture of terrains. Extensive free weights are available in all of the gyms along with 50 - 80 complimentary classes per week. Guests can also enjoy passes to a wide range of training sessions including yoga, circuits and Pilates.