Two diners can get a taste of Malaysia with a two-course meal served with a glass of wine each; includes dishes such as nasi goreng
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Maylasian
- What’s included: a main course with a starter or dessert and a 125ml glass of wine per guest
- Choice of starter may include: tim sum | curry puff | murtabak | Selangor curry puff
- Choice of main course may include: pandri perattal | sambal ikan | captain’s curry | roti dan kambing | nasi goreng
- Choice of dessert may include: nanas JB | salad buah buahan | fruit tartlet
£2 surcharge for Friday and Saturday bookings.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory online booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Set menu. £2 surcharge for Fri and Sat bookings.
About Raffles Malaysian Restaurant
Raffles Restaurant at The Peacock Hotel Located within The Peacock Hotel in Kenilworth, Raffles Restaurant specialises in traditional Southeast Asian cuisine. The menu includes Malaysian, Indian classics such as Laksa Lemak and specialities from Penang, plus Rendang beef and a wealth of fish and seafood dishes. Those looking to celebrate a special occasion can organise their private function on site, making the most of the dining hall's white-clothed tables, vintage chandeliers and wooden floors.