Tuck into a spread of roasted meats served with carrot and swede mash, braised red cabbage and cauliflower cheese
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Sunday roast
- What’s included: starter or dessert and main each with a bottle of wine to share
- Available on Sundays only, between 1 p.m. - 2.30 p.m.
- Starters: soup of the day | chicken liver parfait, caramelised red onion chutney, crusty bread | deep-fried brie, spiced tomato chutney and baby leaves | oak-smoked salmon, caper berries, wholemeal blini, balsamic glaze | garlic-scented field mushroom topped with glazed Y Fenni cheese on a herb crostini
- Mains: roasted air hung beef with herb-scented roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding | traditional roast turkey, sausage meat and smoked bacon terrine, thyme-scented roast potatoes | roasted loin of pork with duck fat roasted potatoes, crackling and cider apple sauce | smoked fillet of haddock, poached hen egg, mashed potatoes and a light curry sauce | trio of Yorkshire puddings individually filled with roasted cherry tomatoes and balsamic, confit shallots, garlic cream mushrooms, roast potatoes and vegetarian gravy
- All mains served with carrot and swede mash, braised red cabbage and cauliflower cheese
- Desserts: classic tiramisu | Italian-style cheesecake with espresso-soaked sponge layers | sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce, vanilla ice cream | Bakewell tart, salted caramel sauce, winter berries | a trio of ice cream with a rich dark chocolate sauce | selection of cheese, celery, grapes, chutney and biscuits
The menu is subject to change without prior notice. Food is prepared in an area that may contain nuts, please advise in advance of any food allergies. Those with special dietary requirements, please ask the hotel in advance to try to accommodate the request.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person. Booking required, please call 01824 702664; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID. Valid for a set menu only. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid Sun 1pm-2.30pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Ruthin Castle Hotel and Bazaar Spa
Steeped in history and nestled in acres of parkland beside the Clwydian Range in North Wales, Ruthin Castle Hotel and Bazaar Spa is a venue for business and pleasure alike. Guests visiting the area can enjoy accommodation in a choice of 54 rooms combining 19th-century castle royal vibes with modern facilities such as 24-hour in-room dining service, complimentary Wi-Fi and more. Visitors can indulge themselves with a spa visit, enjoy a fine selection of dining options or revel in one of their Medieval Feasts.