Take part in this trek from Severnwye Farm through the ancient Forest of Dean with llamas and ponies for all sizes and levels of ability
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: two-hour pony trekking for two; refreshments
- Outside of llamas, there are also horses and ponies, wild boards, and giant continental rabbits on the farm
- Free admission for children under 10 years old
- Facilities include stables, tack room and rest room
- Schedules are individually set, for more information please click here
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01594 52848; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Children under 10 go free. Valid 7 days a week. Excludes Christmas day. Valid for option purchased only.
Severnwye is conveniently located just off the A48 between Chepstow and Alvington. Fully insured and licensed by the Forest of Dean District Council, they have been in operation since 2002. All treks and hacks are accompanied by BHS staff to ensure all guests' safety. Newcomers will start on the all-weather school before venturing out in the Forest. The centre is a home to a number of animals, including donkeys, llamas, orphan wild boar, giant rabbits, chinchillas and many other rescued animals. Severnwye is a professional stable with very high standards of animal welfare designed to give the customer an interesting experience using the nearby forest tracks with their abundance of wildlife and fauna.