Diners can enjoy a three-course meal with a starter, main and a dessert at this classically-styled 19th-century venue; house wine included
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: three courses each and a bottle of wine per pair
- Valid Monday - Thursday 7 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
- The menu:
- Starters: soup of the day, freshly baked bread | chicken liver parfait with fig coulis and focaccia croute | cantaloupe melon with berry compote | tomato boccocini salad with balsamic dressing | seafood salad with smoked mackerel, salmon and prawns (£5 supplement)
- Mains: Braised beef daube with mash potato and red wine jus | pan fried chicken with green beans and peppercorn sauce | cod wrapped in parma ham, mornay sauce | pork belly with Pak choy and apple gel | potato gnocchi with courgette and spinach | 9oz ribeye steak, peppercorn sauce, hand-cut chips, confit tomato (£9 supplement)
- Desserts: profiteroles with chocolate sauce | bakewell tart with chantilly cream | fresh fruit salad with sorbet | strawberry parfait with dark chocolate pistachio macaroon | northern dairies cheese board with traditional accompaniments (£5.50 supplement)
Menu is seasonal and subject to change.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01625 575626; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid Mon-Thu 7pm-9.30pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About 4* Shrigley Hall Hotel
Shrigley Hall Hotel is spread across over 260 acres of Cheshire parkland. The 19th-century venue is situated on the edge of the Peak District, and offers accommodation in classically-styled rooms equipped with flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. The Oakridge Restaurant and The Courtyard Bar serve a seasonal menu of international flavours, while the golf course features an 18-hole layout.