A podiatrist assesses the feet and provides treatment to address nail damage, hard skin, calluses and corns for improved comfort
What You'll Get
- What’s included: podiatrist footcare treatment
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Treatment includes:
- Podiatrist assessment and individual advice
- Aromatic foot bath to soften and relax the feet
- Toenail cut and treatment of selected nail problems
- Reduction or removal of hard skin, calluses and corns
- Smoothing over of any splits or cracks in the heels
- Application of moisturiser to soften and soothe the feet
- Advice about ongoing care or treatment
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required by phone, visit clinic.shuropody.com to find the telephone number of your preferred clinic; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted, subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: New customers only. Must be 18 or older. If unsuitable for treatment a full refund will be provided. Valid at any clinic as found at clinic.shuropody.com. Valid 7 days a week.
Shuropody is the UK's largest private podiatrist business with over 40 stores across the whole of the UK and over 100 HCPC registered fully qualified podiatrists. Shuropody also have a full range of additional services including; biomechanical assessments, custom made orthotics and nail surgery treatments. Shuropody stores also showcase over 30 high quality well fitting footwear brands for men and women.