Grab a raffle and enjoy one hour of virtual hunting simulation game taking place in the Scottish Highlands while sipping on a cocktail
About This Deal
- What’s included: one-hour session of virtual shooting | cocktail | optional main meal
Contestants compete using replica shotguns and rifles
- Choice of cocktail may include: forth bridge | foraged old fashioned | islay Manhattan | wild fizz | Dundee sour
- See drink menu
- Choice of main includes: venimoo burger - beef patty, venison patty, cheese and caramelised onions | bloody roots burger - veggie haggis patty, beetroot ketchup, vegan fondue, soyanaise and dill salas
- See food menu
- Groups of six or more: valid Monday - Tuesday noon - 11 p.m. (10 p.m. last booking), Wednesday - Friday noon - 1 a.m. (midnight last booking), and Saturday 11 a.m. - 1 a.m (midnight last booking).
- Groups of less than six: valid Monday - Tuesday noon - 11 p.m., Wednesday - Friday noon - 5 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m., or they can join the social lane with mixed groups competing together
- Excludes 20 - 26 January 2020
Need To Know
About Smoky Barrels
Located in close proximity to Liverpool Street metro station, Smoky Barrels offers an innovative concept of virtual hunting simulation game transporting players to the mountainous Scottish Highlands in search of deers, wild boars, pheasants and grouses. Competitors can be kept well hydrated and fed along the shoot thanks to a well-stocked bar of craft beers, gins, spirits and hearty snacks.