All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £39 for an introduction to PRINCE2 Agile® online course (61% off)
- £69 for a foundation PRINCE2 Agile® online course (77% off)
- £99 for a practitioner and foundation PRINCE2 Agile® online course (80% off)
PRINCE2 Agile® introduction:
- Aims to provide an introduction to project management in general and PRINCE2 Agile® project management in particular
- Provides an overview of the PRINCE2 Agile® principles, themes and processes, along with tests at the end of each of the two modules
PRINCE2 Agile® foundation:
- Includes the introduction package above and expands this to cover the seven principles, seven themes and seven processes in detail
- Includes tests and tasks at the end of each module
- Aims to cover the full PRINCE2 Agile® syllabus required to achieve the foundation level competency and qualification
PRINCE2 Agile® foundation and practitioner:
- Includes the introduction and foundation packages above
- Covers the application of PRINCE2 Agile® to a typical management scenario
- Hints and tips to prepare and sit the practitioner exam are provided, including sample practitioner test questions within each module and a final practitioner exam simulation with feedback and reasoning
- Aims to cover the full PRINCE2 Agile® syllabus required to achieve the practitioner level competency and qualification
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2019. Course content available for 6 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.spoce.com/prince2agile-accredited-online-learning-packages. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Students with learning disabilities and additional requirements are advised to contact the merchant. Access to a computer is required to complete the course, which is not suitable for use on Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod.
An APMG-, PeopleCert- and APM-accredited training organisation, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online distance learning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods, made possible by a network of accredited trainers. Options range from change management, project and programme, business analysis, P3M3 and beyond, focusing on the best practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.