Guests can enjoy a traditional afternoon tea served in the stylish No/6 Lounge and Bar, with the option to include a glass of Prosecco
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Choice of tea or coffee
- Selection of traditional sandwiches
- Plain and fruit scones served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Variety of delicate sweet treats
- Vegetarian and vegan alternatives available
- Served in the stylish No/6 Lounge and Bar
- See more details.
The Fine Print
About St. James Hotel
The St. James Hotel is a four-star boutique hotel located in the heart of Nottingham. Conveniently situated a few minutes away from the Old Market Square, the hotel was refurbished in 2014. Inspired by the grand palazzos of Venice, the interiors were designed to be bold yet welcoming. The hotel boasts 87 bedrooms, ranging from youthful crash pads to an elegant penthouse. The lounge serves up international cuisine with a modern twist, as well as creative cocktails prepared by skilled mixologists.