Duos can enjoy festive finger sandwiches, savouries and sweet treats, all served at this historic hotel on the edge of Loch Lomond
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Selection of sandwiches served on white or granary bread: roast turkey with cranberry mayonnaise | crisp cucumber and cream cheese | egg mayonnaise and chive | baked ham and wholegrain mustard
- Savoury treats: pigs in blankets | mini smoked salmon bagel
- Freshly baked fruit scones with clotted cream and jam
- Sweets: red berry battenburg | French macaroons | mince pies | mini chocolate éclairs
- Optional glass of Prosecco
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here.
Restrictions: If you make a reservation through Groupon, you may cancel or change your reservation up to 48 hours before its start time. After this point you are not entitled to a cash refund or to reschedule your reservation. Must be 18 or older. The content for afternoon tea is an illustration of the content included, due to supply issues if an item is not available, we will replace with another suitable item. Valid on option purchased only.
About Tarbet Hotel
Located on the edge of Loch Lomond, the Tarbet Hotel is nestled in a historic building whose stately facade goes back over four centuries. The establishment features over 60 guest rooms kitted out with modern comforts such as en-suite bathrooms and TVs. At the on-site restaurant and bar, traditional Scottish cuisine can be enjoyed alongside a wide range of drinks. The hotel also plays hosts to live entertainment, including local bands, Scottish pipers, comedians and quiz nights.