Beauty and spas in Newcastle: things to know before you go
Even the hardiest of Geordie warriors need a little self-care and beautification at some point. To make things easy, we’ve answered your top questions about beauty and spas in Newcastle.
Where is the best Newcastle spa day?
Beauty is big in the city, so it’s no surprise that there are a plethora of spas to get your nails, hair or bodies pampered to the best quality. Here’s our pick of the best Newcastle spas:
- Malmaison Newcastle offers pure escapism, whether you’re looking for a full weekend-long spa retreat, or just a day of preening. Book some spa packages before a party, or enjoy an indulgent day with a loved one or friends.
- Mineral House Spa provides the perfect sanctuary for some highly necessary relaxing. Enjoy sea salts, minerals and all sorts of natural sensory delights.
- Joy Spa Therapy is perfect for a girls’ day out, as it’s a women-only spa. Encounter a range of top-to-toe treatments with holistic products and the best selections of soothing whale song.
Where can I find the best spa treatments in the city of Newcastle?
A city spa is a must to escape fast-paced urban life, even if it’s just for a couple of hours. Step off the metro and into a relaxing paradise close to the River Tyne or further north in the city centre at one of these top spas in the city:
- City Retreat is in the heart of the city, just a few roads over from Grey Street. It’s multi-award-winning, so you can enjoy some of the best treatments and beauty deals in Newcastle, even on your lunch break.
- Celebeauty is a top-rated spa and clinic according to our very happy and satisfied customers. Choose from a range of nourishing skin treatments like microdermabrasion and LED facials. Make sure you’ve practised your acceptance speech – because you’ll be feeling like a Hollywood star when you leave.
- Beauty and the Spa is just down the road from Newcastle City Hall, offering somewhere to unwind without worrying about how to get there.
Where is the best beauty salon near me?
Whether you’re looking for a quick beauty treatment after work in the city or you want a weekend of preening closer to home, there are beauty salons from east Newcastle to west that all offer exceptional treatments. Book a haircut in the city at The Arch, then get your brows and lashes sorted at The Attic Hair and Beauty. You won’t bat an eyelid at the great prices that come with a beauty and spa deal in Newcastle.
Which beauty salons provide massage in Newcastle?
From sports to Swedish, you won’t struggle to find a great massage in Newcastle. Here are some of our favourite spots for when those pesky knots get in the way of a good day:
- Ruen Thai Massage & Spa has an endless list of five-star reviews – and it’s easy to see why. This parlour offers up a number of massages infused with authentic Thai remedies and techniques.
- Relax-zation also boasts booming top star reviews from our happy customers. Here you can enjoy almost any kind of massage and benefit from beauty treatments too.