Customers can benefit from this Masters course for teachers, dealing with topics such as lesson planning or productive skills
What You'll Get
- £49 for a 150-hour advanced TEFL online course (73% off)
- Starting your TEFL journey
- Grammatical awareness
- Lesson planning
- Building a lesson plan
- Using games and controlled practice
- Lexis, phonology and functional language
- Receptive skills: listening
- Receptive skills: reading
- Productive skills: speaking (and vocabulary)
- Productive skills: writing
- Grammar plus _ DVD lesson
- Teaching children
- Classroom survival tips
- Teaching large classes, video module
- Teaching exam classes in different ways
- Business English
- Lesson planning plus
- Testing and assessment
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 1 Jul 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Redeem online here: http://app.tefluk.com/cart/Redeem. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. £19 surcharge for course extension if user does not complete within 12 months.
About TEFL UK
TEFL UK is run by teachers with a passion for travel and a wealth of experience travelling the globe to teach English. Their aim is to provide students with a solid foundation to enable them to produce challenging yet engaging lesson plans. The company provides a variety of courses for fledgling teachers and job opportunities around the globe.