Customers can benefit from this online course for teachers, dealing with topics such as lesson planning or productive skills
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 150-hour online TEFL course with online support
- Starting a TEFL journey
- Grammatical awareness
- Lesson planning
- Building a lesson plan
- Using games and controlled practice
- Lexis, phonology, and functional language
- Receptive skills: listening
- Receptive skills: reading
- Productive skills: speaking (and vocabulary)
- Productive skills: writing
- Grammar plus _ DVD lesson
- Teaching children
- Classroom survival tips
- Teaching large classes, video module
- Teaching exam classes in different ways
- Lesson planning plus
- Testing and assessment
- See more details here
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of pedagogy or qualify participants to practice professionally.
- Course is accredited by ACCREDITAT; see more details here
The Fine Print
Expires 31 May 2022. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required online, visit http://app.tefluk.com/cart/Redeem to make a booking; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field at the checkout. No refunds or cancellations once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required. £19 surcharge for course extension if a user does not complete it within a 12-month subscription. Customer support available, contact 0800 368 9848, or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
About TEFL UK
TEFL UK is run by teachers with a passion for travel and a wealth of experience travelling the globe to teach English. Their aim is to provide students with a solid foundation to enable them to produce challenging yet engaging lesson plans. The company provides a variety of courses for fledgling teachers and job opportunities around the globe.